Sunday, August 14, 2016

                                                         Kimono Life


Well, I have already broken my promise to myself to blog once a month. This summer has been ridiculously busy and I can't BELIEVE it's already the middle of August! #summerdon'tleaveus


Kimono's are definitely the rage right now and I didn't want to get one that I couldn't wear a lot and with a lot of different outfits. Jeans, leggings, dresses, etc. I saw this at Anthropologie and it literally spoke to me, you know how some clothing does that?!? It's meant to be in your closet. I have already worn this with jeans and a simple tank and then the below black dress. I absolutely love this piece and think it will be something I can wear for YEARS to come!


The Alaskan cruise was an AMAZING experience and I am so thankful to have been able to go on this adventure with my sister and my company. Something I can check off my bucket list. Seeing whales, glaciers and many mountains was truly majestic!


Below are some pics of our adventures!





Balcony Selife!

Up close & personal with a Glacier





Cheers loves!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k