Monday, December 11, 2017

Twinkle & Sparkle

It's been over a year since my last blog... there, I feel like I just went to confession and am now absolved!


I have been spending  A LOT of time in Detroit and am truly in love! I'm amazed at how fast it changes! New restaurants, bars, stores, corporations moving downtown, it's all so EXCITING! It only seemed appropriate to do my "come back" shoot there! Of course, Mother Nature greeted me back with snow for the photos #fluffyhair.


have teamed up with Erika Rae Photography and she is PHENOMENAL! Little awkward having photos taken of you in downtown Detroit. I think people were looking at me like they SHOULD know me, BUT, they don't! LOL. Next time a few libations beforehand will help loosen me up a bit, photographer rules!


Right now Detroit is truly "twinkling & sparkling" with all of the holiday flair! They have these amazing glass sheds with shopping and bars for the winter months!


This entire look is under $100! Obviously a sucker for anything sparkly and I LOVE a pair of faux leather leggings. Something about them instantly makes you feel slimmer & sexy!


Hope you like my first blog back! I promise not to falter again, once a month at a minimum!






This was taken in the lobby of the First National Building. GORG!


              I ALMOST fell into the fountain, this was slick! Photo turned out awesome though!


Ladies! This stole is one of my favorite purchases! I walked into Elaine Turner in Houston and it just felt like HOME. Maybe because they offered champagne BUT, regardless, I got this amazing stole & some fancy kicks I'll show you those later....
This is one of the modular sheds they created for the holiday season. It's like a Ralph Lauren studio! SO gorgeous!
I had been on the lookout for a hat and this was the winner. I found it in my favorite store in Saugatuck, Brass Anchor.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k