Wednesday, June 1, 2016

"Give a girl the right pair of SHOES and she'll conquer the world"

Marilyn Monroe said it best, as did many of the things that came out of her beautiful mouth and this quote is framed in my bedroom. On her birthday, being a fellow Gemini, thought it would be an appropriate day to post a blog!! Plus, I already broke my rule and didn't post anything in May! Huge fail on my part!


Seriously, where did May go?!? It must have been all the trips that happened causing the month to seriously pass in the blink of an eye! Cleveland, San Diego, Cleveland and then to Saugatuck to celebrate my birthday and the 3 day weekend, along with our Veterans. Phew! I'm exhausted typing all of that!


As I turn another year older, age not disclosed, I can't believe how fast the years are going! I NEVER thought I would be this old, eek! Maybe because I'm having so much fun and have the best friends, boyfriend and family a girl could ask for??? Could be. Life is definitely a fabulous journey and I'm certainly enjoying the ride to the fullest! As should all of you. #preach


Below are a few outfits from San Diego, which you all know is one of my favorite cities, not JUST because 2 of my sisters are there, but it's just breathtaking & fun on so many levels!


I am on a HUGE pink kick, not surprising, has been my FAVORITE color since I was a little girl. My grandma tried to get me on the purple bandwagon for years and it was a hard no!  The below was my last night in SD, the sun decided to finally grace us with her presence!


Shoes: My Sisters!


I saw this dress on another blogger's blog and HAD to have it! It's the perfect dress for the Spring/Summer/Fall with a jean jacket! It's super comfortable & flattering AND the best part, on sale! $40! Make it happen ladies!


Cheers to the Summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k