Thursday, February 25, 2016

                         
The above quote sums up my feelings of London perfectly . What an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING & MAGICAL city. I was lucky enough to jaunt over the ocean to see one of my bestest girlfriends that moved there in August with her husband AND with 3 other amazing women. I had no idea what to expect (other than Kirsten telling me I would love it) which is an understatement. I ADORE it!

We walked all over the place, my FitBit was blowing up! The fashion over there is fantastic, so different than here in the States. I feel that they are a "wee bit" more sophisticated. Shopping is always a MUST and it did not disappoint!

We of course did the "touristy" things, The Eye, Madame Toussaud's, The Big Red Bus Tour and hundreds of Selfie Stick pictures were taken. I know, I know, though not going to lie, it's a pretty ingenious invention and I wish I would have thought of it! Hello Billionaire!

This post will be a mix of Fashion, Fun, Food & Friends, 4 of my favorite things!

I am in LOVE with this quote and though Courtney Kerr (who is one of my fav bloggers) put this on her blog RIGHT before I was going to, just confirms it's a great purchase! Classy in the Front~ Party in the Back!



Big Ben was Breathtaking!

High Tea with MY Ladies! #royalty

Favorite GLAMOUR girl of ALL time!

Street in Koblenz, Germany (I'm using my scarf as a rain bonnet)

We went to Koblenz, Germany for 1.5 days, the food & wine was spectacular!
HI to AJ, our fabulous hotel bartender!

Next stop was Milan for 1.5 days! There are not words, starting out the day with coffee at Gucci.... Ummm, yes please....


We then went back to London for our last day and half and finished it out with an Exhibit of never before seen photos of Marilyn Monroe! SWOON! I was in my happy place here, had to buy the book, probably one of my best souvenir's!

I will finish this post with 2 of my favorite quotes on Traveling & Friends:







 


 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k