Wednesday, January 20, 2016

                                  Fancy Gracie is BBBBAAACCCKKK!


I can't BELIEVE it is now 2016 and my last post was back in MAY!! I did not move to a deserted island or win the lottery, son of a..... Beyond inappropriate on the last blog post and I have MISSED it SO much! I'm back and committed to a MINIMUM of a monthly post, my New Year's Resolution to myself that I refuse to break.


To go back from May until now as to what has happened, phew, can't do it! So, we will go with the past few months, December/January was/is an awesome WHIRLWIND of traveling, Vegas, Chicago, Florida for Christmas (a first for me, palm trees and no snow is pretty cool!), San Diego for Family Christmas and I leave for LONDON in a little over a week for my first ever girls only trip! SWOON!


This dress will definitely be accompanying me to London! I got this in San Diego and I could live in it! Feels like CASHMERE! This was taken at the Hotel Del Coronado, one of my absolute favorite hotels! Beyond gorgeous, the history is amazing AND on the Ocean, when can I move in!?!? When I saw this pic of Marilyn Monroe, instant smile to my face and had to get a pic! I Adore her and you are either an Audrey Girl or Marilyn Girl!


My next post will be after London, until then....





Photo Cred: Catherine Faircloth






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k