Sunday, March 20, 2016

                          Spring has Sprung.... Sort of.....
Today was the first day of Spring, I was out and about yesterday for my girlfriends birthday, brunching, spa & dinner, it was a crisp high of 35, NOT very spring-like weather!


I am so done with my winter clothes, so trying to get a little more creative with outfit choices these days. I love when it gets warm enough for open toes shoes or at least the snow is no longer covering the ground!


I have found some SUPER cute heels at Banana Republic! They have definitely stepped up their shoe game, as I find myself wanting one of each! I mean, who doesn't love a lace up shoe-tie with TASSELS! Love at first sight! PLUS, I got these for 40% off when I used my BR card! #nobrainer


This was my brunch outfit, I had to make some last minute changes as it was FREEZING! Though the shoes were a MUST so planned my outfit around them, you can never go wrong with sparkles & fur, right?!?!



Below is my dinner outfit, I suffered the cold in order to wear the dress! I got this from Sheinside, which you all know I am a BIG fan of! Cute, trendy and SUPER affordable! Bought this gorg, wine colored, leather jacket in the Milan airport!!! It was on sale for $40! One of my favorite purchases over there, this brand has a TON of cute clothes, check out their website below! This clutch was one of the best purchases I have made, the color goes with everything and I love that my initials are on it! Had to get a pic with the chandelier, obsessed!




                                         Dress: SheInside
                                                         Jacket: Silvian Heach (on SALE)
                                                         Clutch: Gigi New York
                                                         Pumps: Target
                                                        Earrings: Kate Spade Gumdrop


My gf Kelli who's birthday we were celebrating, her entire outfit is from T&J Designs! I LOVE it! Another cute, trendy and affordable shopping option!

Until next time loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k