Monday, May 18, 2015

Jumpsuitin' around!

Hola chicas!

The weather is getting better and better each day that passes and the month of May is my FAVORITE month as it's MY BIRTHDAY! WOO HOO! I LOVE celebrating birthdays and obviously mine is NO exception.

Have a few more days until the BIG day, though obviously I like to celebrate all month long! No better time to celebrate YOU, than your birthday! Ok a month MAY be a little excessive, BUT, not really, right??? :)

I was always the girl that liked to SAVE an outfit to wear to something special or where I would be going out or what have you. This jumpsuit is one of those outfits!

I wore this at my CABI party and fell in love for very obvious reasons! It is the MOST comfortable outfit ever as well! Very breathable and you can totally rock this Spring, Summer & Fall! The only "bummer" about a jumpsuit is going to the bathroom! Though romper season is right around the corner, so this is great practice!

If you are interested in getting anything Cabi, you go through a rep. Another thing I love about Cabi is once the season is over, it's OVER! You can't get the clothes any longer, so you are not seeing EVERYONE wearing your outfit! This clutch is the cutest and staple for your wardrobe, says HELLO on one side and GOODBYE on the other! Pefection!

Until next time loves....

 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k