Sunday, April 19, 2015

Spring has Sprung!

OMG! Spring looks like it's here to stay and I couldn't be more thrilled!

I have had A LOT going on as of late, the biggest is I purchased a house! I feel like a big girl now!  I will post pictures as I go, slowly but surely, each room will get done!

I am a lover of all things in relation to the maxi dress! They can be dressed up or down, which you know is a staple for me and my wardrobe. This is actually my little sister's that I wore to Easter Mass. Super cute, right? I ended up taking it back home with me to wear again, thanks Kate! :)

Below are some links to some other maxi's I'm coveting!

Until next time....

Dress: Hello Miss
Heels: ZARA {old}






 forever21 


lulu's         

 lulu's

                            
asos


                                                                                 asos

asos




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k