Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentine's Day

Tis the season for love, hearts, pink & red! Though I feel that every day should be filled with all of the above, Valentine's Day is a guarantee for it. Always great to get a special gift from your loved one and to give one to them. If you don't have a special person in your life, treat yourself to something you WANT and celebrate the relationship you have with yourself.

I am a hopeless romantic, no matter how many times my heart gets broken! Love me a Disney fairytale any day of the week and though I know that's not real life, I deep down "secretly" wish it was.

So, this year being single myself, I'll celebrate me and all my fabulous-ness! :-)

Below are some outfit ideas for no matter what you are doing, date night, girls night, work wear, etc!

Faux Fur Pullover: Banana Republic {old}
 
 

Top: store in Naples, FL
 
 

Red dress: Forever21 {old}
Necklace: stella & dot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k