Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Tulle-ing Around

Happy NEW Year!

I have always loved Atlantic-Pacific's blog and been following her for years. When I saw that she was collaborating with Halogen on a clothing line, I was DYING to get my hands on some pieces! The 2 that were a MUST for me were the skirt I'm wearing below and this amazing tweed jacket! I mean seriously, they are both GORGEOUS and I can't wait to wear them over & over & over again!

I got the black & white jacket in Park City at the CUTEST little boutique called Mary Jane's. I love wearing it casual with jeans and dressed up below!

The skirt has the most beautiful polka dots on it as well, I can't wait to pair it with a fun sweater or t-shirt or another fun flannel shirt! SO many options!



Took these pics at the GORGEOUS Blackstone hotel in Chicago. It was decorated SO beautifully for Christmas! The fur on this jacket can also be removed, which allows me to wear it even more ways! This jacket was definitely an investment piece for me, a little more expensive than I normally would buy, though it will be something I wear for years to come! It reminds me of a Chanel tweed jacket, so if you think of this compared to Chanel, it's a BARGAIN! 

I have linked a few similar coats at a less expensive price-point below....



Similar Tweed Jackets under $50:




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k