Monday, January 7, 2019

Seeing Spots


Happy New Year! I kept it SUPER low-key with some Surf & Turf at home with the boyfriend. It felt PRETTY amazing to NOT be hung over on New Year's Day! I'm doing a great job of adulting over here! 

I like to write things down that I'm WANTING so I can work towards them OR watch like a HAWK for them to go on sale. 

As you can see on my blog, this leopard print coat is on my FANCYING list and the holidays are the BEST time to get a good deal! I have been holding out for this particular one as I love the length, color, warmth, collar, just every little detail about it, basically love at first sight, if you believe in that kind of thing. 

Not that I couldn't just pull the trigger on the coat, it was $298, BUT, the thrill of the deal is consuming and you know I love a bargain! Of course, it SOLD OUT on J.CREW's website in a HOT second. Son of a!!! So I went another route and checked out Nordstrom and low & behold, there was the coat, in my size and 50% off! MEANT. TO. BE. It's like winning the lottery or something like that, as I've YET to win the lottery, a girl can dream.

So, needless to say, I will be wearing this coat ALL THE DAMN TIME. There is no place this coat will not fit in at, right? I have linked some other coats that are VERY similar, all under $100. This photo was taken at the Bayview Yacht Club in beautiful Detroit, you can see the cityscape in the background.

Don't even get me started on the shoes, that will be another post in the VERY near future!




Amazon

Sheinside

Topshop:: Nordstrom

Shopbop

DHgate

ASOS

NastyGal






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k