Sunday, June 3, 2018

Local Boutiques are MY favorite places!





I love me a cute boutique store, supporting a local place is always something I strive to do and they always have unique pieces. This one is EXTRA fabulous as my friends and I can come in and shop privately WITH champagne! YASSSSS! This one is in Plymouth, MI and has a purple truck that will come to your house with clothes for you and your friends to shop from as well! SO FUN!


I got a few other treasures but have worn these 2 recently and LOVE both of them. The black and white striped jumpsuit was love at first sight and knew it was coming home with me. Even better is getting a percentage off what I bought based on what my friends purchased, which means more fanciness for me! :)  


Everything is EXTREMELY affordable, the jumpsuit and romper were around $50 a piece! I will be wearing both of these ALL summer! ALSO, it's limited supply, when it's gone, it's gone so you won't have to worry about wearing this out and about and someone else having the same outfit on... #fashionshame


Until next time loves....









Same Sunnies as Above



Sassy Fancy!



How COOL is this Hendrick's Gin truck! Perfect backdrop for a pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k