Sunday, January 21, 2018

Fancy Camo?!?

To some this may sound like an oxymoron, Fancy Camo?!? Not even an option on any level, right? It definitely would have to me about 10 years ago. Camo is for hunting Bambi and Thumper in the woods! Though, I have come to LOVE all things camo. These pants are no exception! Not only are they STRETCHY, they can be worn with anything! I wore my camo jacket with leopard heels and a cream dress the other day, SO cute! Who would have thought the day would come that camo is something you would see in boutique stores! I am also SLIGHTLY obsessed with this hat as from my previous blog post.


This cream sweater is one my weekly favorites AND it's from zara KIDS! No joke! Great way to find some super cute pieces at an extremely LOW cost! Just make sure it doesn't have cutesy rainbows & butterflies on it! :)




 





Photo Credit: Erika Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k